Our Round the World Itinerary

Yellow = Where we are | Red = Plan to visit | Green = Already visited

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The finest walk in the world














Last night I was successful in securing Danielle and I two of the very limited allowances to hike the Milford Trek in New Zealand. As soon as the bookings opened online I saw the spots disappearing as I struggled to get the website to allow me to book our spots. Finally success! So we are approved to start the walk on December 17th, and 3 nights and 4 days later we will be in the Milford Sound. We plan to spend the night cruising the sound on a yatch.

What makes this the "finest walk in the world", well read for yourself:

http://www.doc.govt.nz/parks-and-recreation/tracks-and-walks/fiordland/northern-fiordland/milford-track/
Digg this

No comments: